18 Aug 2011
Another major update to the publication list
We have added the following publications to the EPiCS publication list:
- G. Chow, K. Kwok, W. Luk, and P. Leong. Mixed precision comparison in reconfigurable systems. In Proc. IEEE Symp. on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), pages 17–24. IEEE, May 2011.
- S. Denholm, K. H. Tsoi, P. Pietzuch, and W. Luk. CusComNet: a customisable network for reconfigurable heterogeneous clusters. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Application-Specific Systems, Architectures, and Processors (ASAP), Sept. 2011. To appear.
- Q. Jin, W. Luk, and D. Thomas. Unifying option-pricing designs for hardware acceleration. In Proc. Int. Conf. on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), Sept. 2011. To appear.
- Q. Jin, W. Luk, and D. B. Thomas. On comparing financial option price solvers on FPGA. In Proc. IEEE Symp. on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), pages 89–92. IEEE, Apr. 2011.
- A. Keller, D. Borkmann, and W. Mühlbauer. Efficient implementation of dynamic protocol stacks. In Proc. ACM/IEEE Symp. on Architecture for Networking and Communications Systems (ANCS). IEEE, Oct. 2011. To appear.
For details please refer to our publications list